Your Papers Get Served, Period.
Experienced Registered Process Server FIGHTS for YOU
Call me at (858) 255-4070 to learn how!
Your Job is Done or You Don't Pay
I Make this Easy for You
- You deliver your papers to me by Email, Fax or Mail
- I attempt service at the address you provide me
- You get the best chance of your papers being served
- You make payment only when the job is completed
- I file the Proof of Service form with the court for you
- You receive a copy of the Proof, a receipt and my thanks
Free FeaturesIncluded with Every Serve
All Serves Include:
- Unlimited Attempts to Complete Service or Confirm a Bad Address
- Full “Skip Trace” – Attempted Address Location, if necessary
- Regular Updates so You Always Know the Status of your Case
Routine Service of ProcessStandard Serve - Flat Fee
Most Cases are Routine
- You Email, Fax or Mail your Papers to Me and Tell Me Who to Serve
- I Serve Your Papers Immediately. You Benefit from My Experience in the Field
- Once Your Papers are Served, I File the Proof of Service Forms with Your Court
- You Pay Nothing up front
Priority Service of ProcessNon-Routine Serve - Flat Fee
Priority Service Applies
- When the Deadline to Serve Your Papers is Less than 5 Days, or
- A Stakeout or Appointment is Necessary to Complete the Job, or
- Service is to a remote or rural location in San Diego or neighboring Counties
Email me now with any questions or comments:
Your Papers are Always Served by a Registered, Bonded and Professional Process Server
Call me any time at (858) 255-4070 for assistance.
You’ve got an experienced Process Server on Your side.
Joseph R. Click
San Diego Co. Registered Process Server #1853
Tel: (858) 255-4070
San Diego, CA 92117
Fax: (858) 366-9865
Some nice things clients have said about me:
He offers his service completely online/by phone if that’s what you prefer, and he also offered to meet in person if you prefer that instead. He doesn’t sound like he’s too busy to answer your questions or send you updates about things, always friendly and respectful.
I’ve never needed to serve anyone in the past so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but joe made the servicing progress smoothly and quickly (served the papers within 24 hours of receiving them) and I literally could not imagine a better job done. You’ll be lucky and glad to have someone take care of serving your papers if you’re ever in a predicament!